Saturday, June 9, 2007

You Want to Sell Your Idea to the Government?

I wrote a book "Why Don't You Just Shoot the Moose?" that is available on Amazon. But when I write another one - I've decided the next title will question your sanity.

Anyway, if you have something you might want to sell to the government and it might be useful, let me know.

I have led a lot of technology investment decisions in my life - so I've seen a lot of technology. You never know - you might just be the next Raytheon, Hughes, Boeing, or Lockheed Martin. The hoops you have to jump through make it difficult at best to sell. For people from the commercial sector - you might want to slit your wrists! Women are significantly under represented in sales to the government. So we can discuss what it takes to get there. Where YOU CAN GET HELP to take the idea to the next level.

No comments: