Thursday, January 31, 2008

You Want To Sell To The Government

I wrote a book "Why Don't You Just Shoot the Moose?" that is available on Amazon that talks about many of my experiences in selling to the government.
I'm in the process of writing a new one about exactly how to manuver through as a small business to sell to the government.

Anyway, if you have something you might want to sell to the government and it might be useful, let me know.

I have led a lot of technology investment decisions in my life - so I've seen a lot of technology. You never know - you might just be the next Raytheon, Hughes, Boeing, or Lockheed Martin. The hoops you have to jump through make it difficult at best to sell. For people from the commercial sector - you might want to slit your wrists! Women are significantly under represented in sales to the government. So we can discuss what it takes to get there. Where YOU CAN GET HELP to take the idea to the next level.

Currently I am helping a small business sell their technology to the government. I took a look at this and new it would revolutionize the way our radar and communications systems work! It was absolutely cool. Imagine a world where my cellphone did not interfere with my network ever. Imagine a world where radars used less power and had better resolution than they ever realized. This technology takes us into a new world - www.s2corporation.com

This optical signal processor has 20GHz in its first version that just completed a spectacular operational test on TWO completely different radars within two weeks! One radar operated at C band which is at the lower end of the spectrum and the other operated at Ku band which is above X. So very cool. They also have a 250GHz Spectrum Analyzer in the lab they are working on ... What amazing technology! Check them out.

Kelley

No comments: